What can we help you with?
- What games does Overwolf support?
- My game isn’t supported, what do I do?
- I'm clicking Ctrl + Tab while I'm in a game, but Overwolf doesn't show. Why?
- Help, my game is supported but I don't see Overwolf in-game.
- I can’t download / install Overwolf, help!
- There is no sound when I record a video / the video is not playing, what should I check?
- How do I report errors / bugs?
- How to update my Overwolf client?
- What are Overwolf's minimum requirements?
- Do you Support macOS?
- Does Overwolf support dual screen setups?
- Does Overwolf support SLI / CrossFire?
What games does Overwolf support?
Check out our supported games list to find out.
If you don't see your game on this list, Overwolf won't work in this game.
We keep adding top rated games to Overwolf all the time, so be sure to check the list linked above for new games!
My game isn’t supported, what do I do?
I'm clicking Ctrl + Tab while I'm in a game, but Overwolf doesn't show. Why?
Make sure that your game is on our supported games list (check out the first paragraph of this article for more info).
Help, my game is supported but I don't see Overwolf in-game.
Here are some basic troubleshooting tips:
- Change your DirectX settings to DirectX 9 / DirectX 11.
- Play in Fullscreen mode.
- Disable any graphics enhancing software like SweetFX.
- Revert overclocks on your graphics card if you have any.
- Temporarily disable programs like Asus AI Suite, Razer's Data tracking, EVGA Precision or MSI app's.
I can’t download / install Overwolf, help!
Keep calm and don’t panic! Try the following steps here.
There is no sound when I record a video / the video is not playing, what should I check?
Our team found that updating your sound card driver is extremely important in order to record properly with Overwolf so please make sure to update your drivers.
Please also make sure that your PC sound options are adjusted, and that your headset / speakers are plugged in and not disabled.
You can check your sound settings by right clicking your volume tray icon and heading to "sounds", navigate between the playback / recording tabs and make sure your devices are enabled and adjusted.
How do I report errors / bugs?
Open the Overwolf settings menu (right click the Overwolf tray icon and select "Settings"). On the "Support" tab, you can find a Help Center link for basic troubleshooting of known issues. Please check it out first to see if your issue was addressed before.
If you still need to contact us - click on the link that says "Found a bug? Please send us a bug report". Add any comments you might have describing what happened when you encountered the bug, your logs will be attached to the bug report automatically.
Click on the "Send" Button and… That's it!
You can also use this form in order to contact us.
Thank you for helping us improve Overwolf!
How to update my Overwolf client?
Overwolf will update itself automatically so you can concentrate on what matters most - playing your favorite games.
When Overwolf finds a new update, it will download it silently in the background. The update will be installed on the next time you launch Overwolf. You can always update it manually by following these steps:
- Head into the "Settings" menu
- Click on the "Support" tab
- Click on "Check for updates"
- Click "Relaunch"
What are Overwolf's minimum requirements?
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64-bit only. 32-bit is not supported)
- 350MB on your hard drive
- In-game support: DirectX 8, DirectX 9, DirectX 11, DirectX12 and OpenGL
- Microsoft .Net 4.5
- Minimum: Intel or AMD quad-core CPU
- Recommend: Intel i3/i5/i7 Gen7 CPU or AMD Ryzen 1Gen with 3 GHz or higher frequency
- Minimum: 8GB
- Recommend: 16GB
Our goal is for Overwolf to run efficiently on your CPU and Video card. If your PC runs a game perfectly, it should easily support Overwolf.
Do you Support macOS?
No, we only support Windows.
Does Overwolf support dual screen setups?
Currently, Overwolf does not support dual screen setups.
Overwolf can only be placed upon the main monitor and the last game you launch. We are considering support for dual monitors for the future.
Does Overwolf support SLI / CrossFire?
Overwolf will currently not work properly if you are running SLI / CrossFire enabled.
The main effects that you will notice if you run Overwolf with SLI / CrossFire will be screen flickering and mouse offsetting of the Overwolf dock, and even some minor performance issues.
We are working on ways to enable SLI / CrossFire with Overwolf.