PUBG Match Leaderboard - Change Log
Modified on: Sun, 5 Apr, 2020 at 3:33 PM
Version 0.4.13 | Release date 12/01/2020
- Added Team and Dead filters - now you can filter players, that are in your team, to review their stats
- Fixed issue with stats being downloaded for a wrong game mode
- Fixed issue where teammates were not displayed in a leaderboard
Version 0.3.233 | Release date 21/12/2019
- Now it is only possible to see the streamers after the match is over and you did mange to survive till that time
Player stats are downloaded only for 3rd person perspective, regardless of the current game mode - fixed in version 0.4.13
Version 0.3.232 | Release date 19/12/2019
Updated the ability to see streamers. Now it is only possible to see streamers only after either your or their match is over. This is a precaution to avoid stream sniping. - removed in version 0.3.233
- Removed the ability to open the stream in Overwolf Web Browser when click viewers count
Version 0.3.206 | Release date 04/12/2019
- Added ability to see the streamers, who are currently streaming the match on twitch
- View stream details and preview when hover over streamer avatar
Open the stream in Overwolf Web Browser when click viewers count button - removed in version 0.3.232
- Add a set of filters to filter out specific players:
- Alive - select this filter to show only players, who are still alive
- Streamers - show only the active streamers, who are streaming the game
- Played with - players, with whom you have played in previous games during current gaming session
- Victims - show players, that you have killed in a current match
- Added refresh button, to handle cases when something went wrong and stats weren't loaded properly
- Preview the list of players, who are joining the airfield - stage before the game starts on a countdown
- Now you can compare your stats to stats of another player. You will see a difference in number when hover on player rank icon in the leaderboard. If the number is red - your stat is lower, green - higher
- Show player's ADR or Average Damage per Round calculated stat
- Improved search, now you can search the players by multiple criteria, separated by comma in a search field
- Dock button opens the application in desktop mode, instead of ingame
- When application was launched in desktop mode and closed, the ingame window stays open
- Sometimes current player is not displayed in a leaderboard during an airfield phase
- Sometimes team and current player is not highlighted in a leaderboard during an airfield phase
Teammates stopped being displayed in a leaderboard - fixed in version 0.4.13 Kill count stopped working for local player - fixed in version 0.3.232
Version 0.2.77 | Release date 19/09/2019
- Added ability to search players by name in a leaderboard
- Added ability to sort players by name, rank or kill death ratio
- Focus on current player in a leaderboard by pressing space
- Close application window by pressing ESC
- Display skull icon to indicate dead players
- Display yellow skull icon (and a hover tooltip) for an enemy in a leaderboard that was killed by current player (you)
- Minor invisible changes like some code optimization, analytics, refactoring, error handling and console error fixes
- If a killed player was afk, they will not be marked as a victim with yellow skull icon
- fixed in version 0.3.206 When application is launched mid game, it is not handling the stats properly. Default "Please join the game ..." message is shown
Version 0.1.50 | Release date 08/07/2019
- Fixed most of the issues
- Changed default hotkey to F5
- Show detailed rank and stats when hover over the player rank icon
- Show dead player survival time
- Highlight teammates in a leaderboard
- Added spinner when download player stats
- Apply better font in the application
- Improve desktop page design
- Display main window toggle hotkey in window header
- When main window toggle hotkey is changed in Overwolf settings, it is not updated automatically in a header, until application is restarted completely.
- Sometimes, there's one constantly spinning (updating) unknown rank icon in a leaderboard.
- Sometimes, there are empty stats displayed for players, who, actually, have their stats not empty.
- When player dies the leaderboard stops refreshing. It is very noticeable in duos or squads.
- When double click several times on the window app, it zooms in.
- fixed in version 0.2.77 Dead player stats tool tip has unpleasant design
Version 0.0.18 | Release date 26/05/2019
- First release to the Overwolf App Store as PUBG Dev Challenge participant application
- Added Discord Server Invite link to the application top navigation bar
- Added Overwolf Support Pages link to the application top navigation bar
- Added off game window with application description and all related links or information
- Show entire match players list
- Show player name, rank icon, current season KDR value and current match kill count
- Order players by rank points
- Highlight current player in a list
- Alive players do not have kills count in a current match.
- fixed in version 0.1.50 A lot of players have unknown stats in the leaderboard. - fixed in version 0.1.50 Most of the stats are outdated and can be up to two weeks old. - fixed in version 0.1.50 Default ugly scrollbar is present on the right hand side of the leaderboard. - fixed in version 0.1.50 Rank icons are too small. - fixed in version 0.1.50 Sometimes there can be a bug when no leaderboard is rendered, only top window bar.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.