LoLwiz is a free Overwolf app for League of Legends which provides in-game summoner stats, builds recommendations and counter tips.
LoLwiz is automatically launched when a League of Legends match starts and immediately detects the summoners participating in your game. You’ll be notified when LoLwiz stats are ready (in the LoL loading screen):
In order to see your teammates' and enemies' stats, all you have to do is hit the Shift + Tab keys (this hotkey combination can be changed through the Overwolf client settings menu).
This window shows the following data:
- Basic info - Summoner nickname, division and spells. All the basic information to identify the summoner. Look out for ranked promotion games as the summoner will be under higher pressure.
- Runes and Masteries - Look out especially for rune mistakes. Have they forgotten armor or magic resist? Poke them early to gain the advantage.
- Game statistics - Check the average kills, deaths and assists from previous games played with the same champion by a summoner. Do they have a good win percentage? Experience in the same role? Take it all into the assessment.
- Champion matchup - Based on overall statistics across all summoners, how do the champions match up against each other? Keep an eye out for the damage composition and be sure to buy items to counter it successfully.
- Build guide - Recommended starting items, highest win % full build and recommended spell order.
- Counter tips - Helpful counter tips for your lane's opponent.
The stats window can be shown/hidden by using the hotkey at any time during the game. The champions tiles can be reordered by dragging them (to the left or right) in the stats window.
Still need our assistance? Contact us :)