Overwolf and its apps will update automatically so you can concentrate on what matters most – playing your favorite games. When Overwolf finds a new update, it will download it silently in the background. Sometimes you would want to update apps right away, which can be done manually by following these steps:
- Open the Overwolf Settings window with either of these options:
- Go to the Support tab and make sure Overwolf is up-to-date
- Click "Development Options"
- Here you can see that Facecheck is installed and running with version 0.6.37
- To update click on "Update extensions now"
- Disable Facecheck by unchecking the mark
- Enable Facecheck by checking the mark and you should have the latest version