Choose a category to find the help you need:
- When is the challenge live / when does it end?
- How do I know if I can participate in the challenge?
- What do I need to do to participate and win?
- Do I have to use the Outplayed capture app to capture my clips?
- Can I post one of my old clips?
- How can I get the grand cash prize if I won?
- How do I know if I won the raffle rewards, and how can I claim them?
- How can I get help with...?
Starts: Mon, September 6th, 2021 00:00 PST
Ends: Sun, September 12th, 2021 23:59 PST
Starts: Mon, September 13th, 2021 00:00 PST
Ends: Sun, September 19th, 2021 23:59 PST
Starts: Mon, September 20th, 2021 00:00 PST
Ends: Mon, September 27th 2021 23:59 PST
Each week the best 3 clips (selected by a panel of judges from 1047 Games) will win cash rewards:
- 1st place: $1,500
- 2nd place: $1,000
- 3rd place: $500
Additionally, at the end of the event Splitgate will be raffling Splitcoins, skins and Logitech G keyboards between all participants.
- The challenge is available for PC only (no other gaming platforms are eligible).
- Check out the Terms and Conditions of this campaign, and make sure that you meet all the requirements.
- Participation in The Splitgate 400 IQ Challenge is restricted to the following countries only:
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
- You have to be 18+ to participate.
- Have Overwolf and a capture app installed, both up to date and running during your game sessions.
Also, make sure that Overwolf's overlay is enabled for your game(s), and visit our Overlay Troubleshooting article if you're having any trouble.
In order to participate and complete the challenge, you must:
- Download Splitgate on PC
- Complete the first game tutorial
- Play and capture your best moments in video. We recommend using the Outplayed app for that, as it’s great to automatically record your best plays.
- Post your clips on Twitter with the #Splitgate400IQ hashtag
- If your clips are selected by our panel of judges - you’ll win amazing prizes!
- At the end of the event we will raffle Logitech G keyboards, Splitcoin and other goodies between all participants.
Do I have to use the Outplayed capture app to capture my clips?
No, you can use any capture app you’d like.
Do note though that the Challenge is limited to PC gameplay clips only (no consoles).
Having trouble capturing your gameplay? Please visit our Common Capture Issues support article.
Can I post one of my old clips?
Yes. You may post old clips, as long as the gameplay is from Season 0.
How can I get the grand cash prize if I won?
The winners of the grand prize will be announced on social media at the end of each week. In addition, the winners will receive a direct message on Twitter with further instructions regarding the redemption process (so make sure your account is open for direct messages).
In order to receive the weekly cash prizes, the winner must provide a valid PayPal account to which the funds will be wired.
*Please make sure your PayPal account is verified to prevent any transaction issues
How do I know if I won the raffle rewards, and how can I claim them?
The winners of the raffle rewards will be announced on social media at the end of the campaign. In addition, the winners will receive a direct message on Twitter with further instructions regarding the redemption process (so make sure your account is open for direct messages).
Physical rewards (keyboards) will be shipped to the shipping address provided by the winner, and digital rewards (codes and skins) will be sent to the email address provided by the winner.
What if I have questions about the Challenge, or if I need support?
If you have any unanswered questions regarding the challenge, or you require help with technical issues - please contact Overwolf support (and include your logs file) and we will make sure to get back to you!
For any support issue revolving around the game, please seek out Splitgate support.