- When is the challenge live / when does it end?
- How do I know if I can participate in the challenge?
- What games are supported?
- Where can I check my progress?
- How can I claim rewards that I've won?
- Why am I seeing notifications in-game?
- How can I get help with...?
Thu. July 15th, 2021 05:00 AM PST
Sun. July 18th, 2021 11:59 PM PST
- The campaign is available for PC only (no other gaming platforms are eligible).
- Check out the Terms and Conditions of this campaign, and make sure that you meet all the requirements.
- Participation in the Master of Game Summer challenge is restricted to the United States only.
- You have to be 18+ to participate.
- Have Overwolf and the Intel Gaming Access app installed, up to date and running during your game sessions. Make sure that Overwolf's overlay is enabled for your game(s).
Having trouble activating the overlay? Please visit our Overlay Troubleshooting article.
Challenge and Games
- Among us
- Chivalry 2
- Fall guys
Track your progress in the challenge's main window, and see what missions are available to you:
Hover over a level and click "See Prizes" to see which prizes you can win by reaching that level:
Once you reach a new level click 'Claim', copy the presented code and click 'Redeem'. You will be directed to Intel's website - just follow the instructions accordingly and you will be able to use the code to receive your prizes.
Can't see the code?
Please restart the Intel Gaming Access app and open the level screen again - you should then see the code.
Why am I seeing notifications in-game?
There are three types of in-game notifications:
Why am I seeing an alert icon on the app's top bar?
This alert is meant to inform you of an important matter or issue related to the challenge that you should pay attention to. Hover over it to learn more.
Click the 'My History' button to your right to see your earned XP and prizes and view your tracked play time in each game.
The lower section will list your XP and prize earnings throughout the challenge:
If you have any unanswered questions regarding the Master of Game Summer challenge, or you require help with technical issues - please contact Intel at MasterofGame@tgahelp.zendesk.com