The app isn't showing any tips, what might be the problem?
There could be a few reasons for this:
- The app only supports Competitive or Casual matches. if you're playing another game mode no tips will be shown.
- The overlay needs to be enabled for CSGO in the Overwolf settings
- Internet connection is required. If you have a slow internet connection that might also cause some issues.
- There are no relevant tips - the tip database has tips for Dust2, Mirage, Inferno, Cache, Overpass, Nuke, and Train as of this article's publication. If there's a new map update, tips for that map will be temporarily disabled so we can review and update tips.
- If you installed Tip Genius with CSGO open and running, you'll need to restart CSGO. This is a bug we're currently working to fix.
If none of these are the case, please close and restart Tip Genius and CSGO. If you still aren't receiving tips, please reach out to us at email@example.com
How do I submit my own tip(s)?
If you click "Submit a Tip", you'll be taken to a survey where you can fill in the details of your tip and submit it to Tip Genius. The team will then review your tip and, if approved, it'll be added to the database and shown to all users when relevant to them. You can submit as many tips as you'd like.
If you have any further questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org