Enter your RuneScape username to retrieve data from the HiScores and RuneMetrics (optional). Click “Continue” to calculate the optimal path.
To change your username, or access advanced settings, click the “Settings” button in the top right corner.
What do the settings do?
- “Username” is used to retrieve data from the HiScores and RuneMetrics.
- “Type Filter” is used to specify which type of quests to use determined by if they are quests, miniquests, sagas, or all.
- “Member Filter” is used to specify which quests to use determined by if they are free, members, or both.
- “Ironman” is used to enable strict requirements for Ironman accounts.
- “Recommended” is used to enable recommended requirements for any accounts.
- “Lamp Skills” is used to determine which skills to use XP lamps on. Multiple skills can be chosen and are used in order of selection. If no skills are selected then the “best” skills will be determined.
- “Quest Priorities” is used to prioritize specific quests for completion. Quests have a default priority of “Normal”.
- “Algorithm” is used to specify which algorithm to use to determine the order of actions. “Default” is the default algorithm.
- “Default” will order quests according to: priority, low skill requirements, high rewards.
- “Smart Priorities” will order quests according to: high/maximum prioritized quests which have no remaining skill requirements, low skill requirements, high rewards for high/maximum prioritized quests, high rewards.