How to Install / Update LGS (Logitech Gaming Software)
Modified on: Mon, 29 Jun, 2020 at 5:14 PM
- To download the latest LGS version, please visit the Logitech website.
- Before you can start the download, you will need to select your operating system & choose between the 32-bit / 64-bit version (help me detect my operating system's version)
- Click on the 'Download Now' button and wait for the download to finish
- Start the installation & follow the steps
- Restart your PC if required
- LGS is now installed
- Open LGS from the tray menu
- Click on the arrow above the question mark icon
- Select 'Check For Updates'
- If LGS is not up-to-date, you will see a new installation window
- Finish the installation
- LGS is now up-to-date
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.