In order to enjoy the app, follow those steps:
- Install Overwolf and the app:
- If you already have Overwolf, search for the app in the Appstore.
- If you don't, download the bundle of Overwolf and the app here.
- Play League of Legends, and the app will auto launch for you when match begins and stats available.
- You can learn and advance even more using the app on Desktop, showing you much more than match stats.
This may occur when either:
- The app's auto launch setting is set to Off
- The auto launch permission of the app is set to Off in the Store>Library>>Games>LoL
- The Overlay for LoL is disabled in Overwolf's Settings > Games Overlay > League of Legends
- The game mode is unsupported
- The game you're playing isn't LoL
An error may occur due to the app's functionality, Overwolf's functionality or external reasons (such as internet connection or Riot API).
- Close the app and try again. This fixes 90% of the problems.
- If this continues, contact Support.
Navigate to the League client settings and make sure this setting is unchecked:
When the game begins, and the loading screen just keeps loading endlessly...
- This may happen because of Overwolf launching AFTER the game/game client was launched. This flow doesn't allow Overwolf to acquire game stats.
- Next time just launch Overwolf before you open the LoL client.
- If problems persists, please send us details and logs through email or Discord in order to resolve this.
- Sometimes the app may prompt you that issues may affect its operation, or that it is not working for a short while.
- Some issues are known and can be explained (such as LoL update with a new champ you can't see) and sometimes they are out of our control (Riot API is down).
- When the app is down, it is usually for maintenance and improving your experience with it. Just try again a bit later.
Try restarting the app and/or Overwolf.
- If a player has no stats at all, this means that Riot's API is probably down or didn't provide information about the player.
- If only some stats exist, then the player may not have stats in the selected queue, or the app could be malfunctioning.
In that case, please submit a Support Request Form.
If any of these steps does not help and you still face issues, please submit a Support Request Form.
- Stats only appear AFTER a match begins.
Wait patiently and the app will tell you when stats are available.
- Unless it is a bug, you may not see stats (or see partial stats) when playing an unsupported game mode (see supported game modes here).