Take me to...
- Subscription Basics
- Subscribing Made Easy
- Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers!)
- How can I subscribe to an app?
- Can I subscribe using my credit card?
- Where can I view my subscriptions?
- What is Xsolla?
- When is my next payment?
- I can't see my subscriptions?
- I subscribed to an app/mod creator on Patreon, is this the same?
- I subscribed to an external app, is this the same?
- How can I unsubscribe?
- Can I use my subscription on multiple devices?
- Will paying a subscription remove ads from all Overwolf apps?
- How can I get a refund?
Subscribing to an Overwolf app is a way for you to:
- Support creators you appreciate
- Empower apps you want to see growing and getting more features
- Access special features and quality of life perks
- Instantly remove ads from the app (the default way for them to pay the bills)
Beyond ad-free usage, each app is developing subscription-only features that will be announced by each creator individually in the coming weeks and months.
Subscribing Made Easy
- Open Overwolf and log into your Overwolf account
- Go to the Overwolf App page you would like to subscribe to
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button at the top of the app's page (Make sure to install the app first!)
- Complete your subscription by choosing your preferred payment option
- Enjoy 30 days of premium features
Subscriptions are automatically renewed after 30 days, and you may change your plan from the Overwolf Subscription Settings. You may also cancel any subscription at any time from your Overwolf settings, causing these apps to revert to free-to-use mode at the end of your current subscription period.
After subscribing you will receive two email messages:
- One from Xsolla (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your receipt every 30 days
- One from Overwolf (email@example.com) with your order information every 30 days as well
Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers!)
Once you've installed an app from the Appstore, the 'Subscribe' button will show up next to the app's 'Launch' button:
If you don't see the 'Subscribe' button after installing an app, it means that it doesn't offer a subscription plan yet, but it may do so in the future.
Yes, you can! Overwolf subscriptions use Xsolla as a payment provider, which lets you pay any way you choose.
You can view your subscriptions under Settings > Subscriptions in the Overwolf app.
Xsolla is a payments platform Overwolf has recently partnered with, providing game developers and publishers with diverse (700+) payment options in a wide variety of languages and high security standards.
Subscriptions charge every 30 days, counting from the day you made the first payment on.
Please make sure that you are logged in to your Overwolf account. If you are unable to see your subscriptions after logging in please reach out to our support team.
As Patreon is not related to Overwolf these type of subscriptions will not gain any Overwolf subscription benefits.
Some apps and app creators have external websites or desktop apps which do not run on Overwolf, and are out of our platform. These subscriptions will not gain any Overwolf subscription benefits and are unrelated to our products.
Canceling a subscription is just as easy as subscribing - just head to Overwolf’s settings, select the ‘Subscriptions’ tab and unsubscribe from any app instantly. You will still be able to enjoy premium features until the end of the current 30 days already subscribed.
Absolutely! Subscriptions are bound to your Overwolf account, not to any specific PC, and you can use it across your devices. Note that abusing this or sharing your account with others can get flagged by automated tools that prevent it.
No. Subscriptions are a way to support an app creator directly, and get premium features for that particular app. Other Overwolf apps will not be affected in any way when subscribing or unsubscribing to a specific app.
If you encounter any issues or were billed wrongfully, please reach out to our support team.