When trying to use any of Overwolf's video recording apps with a specific sound format, you may encounter a recording error. This issue may occur when using some kind of USB headset/microphone or a webcam microphone.
You can view all the video recording apps available here: https://www.overwolf.com/apps/capture
No worries! There is an easy way to overcome this issue, just follow this guide:
- Open the sound devices settings menu from the taskbar
- Choose "Playback devices" or "Recording devices"
- Click on the appropriate device and then click on "Properties"
- Click on the "Advanced" tab
- Change the "Default format" to "Tape recording"
- Click "OK"
- Try to record a video
If you need any further assistance, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you!