I got an error while trying to mine. What to do?
Most mining issues are due to outdated drivers.
How to update your drivers:
- Search Windows for "Device Manager"
- Open "Display Adapters"
- Right-click your AMD/NVIDIA card and choose "Update Driver"
You can also use your Nvidia Geforce Experience or Radeon Settings to check for updates and do them.
**Don't have an Nvidia Geforce or AMD Radeon graphic card? you won't be able to use the Wolfcoins miner.
PC is lagging. WTF?
- Check if you have any other visually heavy programs such as a movie player or a design software.
- Reduce mining intensity.
- Consider Mining while you are not using your PC.
How do I know what is my GPU?
In order to find out what graphics card you have in your PC, follow these steps:
- Press on your Windows key + R
- Copy and paste this devmgmt.msc and click OK
- Open the Display Adapters section – Your graphics card should be there
Is my GPU strong enough to use the Wolfcoins Miner?
Check out the list of supported GPUs, If you're graphics cards is there – you're good to go!
**Please note – if your card is not on the list, it's too weak to mine Wolfcoins, and it's not something we can help you with.