DeckMate is a FREE Overwolf deck-tracker for the HearthStone online card game by Blizzard.
DeckMate is the companion of HearthHead (which is the knowledge base of HearthStone). By creating a HearthHead account and signing in through the app, all your data and game statistics are saved for you to analyze and improve your gameplay.
- Player deck tracking
- Opponent deck tracking
- Importing decks from various sources into your game account
- Companion to HearthHead website
- Gathers statistics for the deck(s) you used
- No cost. At all.
How It Works
- Upon HearhtStone launching you should open DeckMate (You should have Overwolf running).
- Start playing, and your deck will automatically appear when a match begins.
- Make sure to start DeckMate in main HearhtStone menu or other menus but not during gameplay (deck wont be detected if you do that)
- Your opponent's deck shall appear once a card was played by the opponent.
- When a match ends, the round stats shall be added to the Statistics window in the app.
- Sign in to the app using your HearthHead credentials to get all your stats recorded in the site.
- To import a deck from any source, hit "Import" and follow the instructions. The app will notify you when importing is done, or if you're missing cards in your collection to complete the deck.
- Sign in is not mandatory. The app will work anyway.
- This is a tracker just for HearthStone.
- Opening DeckMate for proper tracking should occur prior to match beginning.
- Activating other trackers may result in technical issues.