Users recording with the Overwolf video capture (this includes Replay HUD) and using the Razer Kraken 7.1 headset will encounter a “No_Playback_Device” error.
This issue occurs due to a coexistence issue between one of Razer’s process and Overwolf.
Currently, we are working with Razer developers to fix this compatibility issue. If you wish to force a temporary compatibility please use this workaround till we develop an internal fix:
1. Workaround for enabling video capture or Replay HUD with a Razer Kraken 7.1 USB Headset (Closing Razer process)
- Open up the Task Manager – press Ctrl+Shift+Escape or Control Alt + Delete and select Task Manager
- Look for the process called “kraken71chromahelper\kraken APO helper”
- Select this process
- Right click on the name and select “End process”
2. Workaround for enabling video capture or Replay HUDwith a Razer Kraken 7.1 USB Headset (Activating Overwolf in administrator mode)
- Right click on Overwolf launcher icon
- Click on “Run as administrator”
- Start recording