HeroWatch is a FREE Overwolf app designed to show you stats about all the players in your Overwatch match, in real time!
In this page you'll find information of the app's updates.
- Added Discord direct communication channel – chat with us from within the app!
- Hotkey to switch Competitive and Quick Play stats changed to Alt+V, so it doesn't block V anymore.
- Improved analytics
- Desktop shortcut embedded
- No need to select and submit Region anymore!
- Brand new home page
- Post game stats comparison with players from your matches
- Added tutorial and link to app's documentation
- Added Moira, a new hero.
- Notification reminding the user when stats are ready if app is minimized when game begins.
- App shows an "active" notification instead of opening the loading screen while in game's menu.
- App appears automatically when the match itself begins, and not before.
- Data search mechanism improved, returning more stats in more cases
- Less errors appear to the user .
- More app analytics
V1.34 – Performance and data improvements, October 3rd, 2017
- Performances were improved dramtically in opening, closing and response times
- Data is presented in more % of games (depending if player's competitive stats are available
V1.0– PUBLIC BETA – September 14th, 2017
- All new HeroWatch EZ is released to the Overwolf Appstore
- Version is released as "Public Beta" – ready for use while understanding that issues may arise
- You may submit a ticket directly to TeamSpeak EZ team if you have any questions, bug reports or suggestions here