The Overwolf Game Summary is all about helping you make the most out of your Game sessions.
It brings you interesting insight about your last played game session, based on:
- Playtime information
- GIFs and Videos of your best moves
- APM, Keyboard and Mouse stats
In short, the Overwolf Game Summary is a cool way to review your game sessions, and improve the way you play.
2. What games are supported by the Game Summary?
The Game Summary currently supports:
- League of Legends
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Rocket League
- World of Tanks
We're constantly adding more games to the mix, so please stay tuned for updates!
3. How can I re-open the Game Summary?
You can re-open the Game Summary window at any time by right-clicking on the Overwolf tray icon, and choosing "Game Summary" from the menu.
4. Can I disable the Game Summary?
Well, yes…but just so you know:
The Overwolf Game Summary helps us pay the bills and support our community of app developers.
If you love using Overwolf, please support us by choosing to leave the Game Summary active.
If you still want to turn the Game Summary off, you can do so by:
- At the top-right corner of the Game Summary window – click on the settings button.
At the bottom of the settings menu – turn off the "I would like to participate in the BETA" switch.
(You will be requested to confirm you choice).