This page refers to the Overwolf Community Showdown event, for info about the Solo Challenge go here.
Both challenges already ended – thank you for participating. See you next time!
Want to know more about his campaign – Check out the main campaign’s page!
Download Overwolf & the Alienware Showdown app to start!
Schedule of the event
Starts: Sat Oct 15th, 2018 07:00 AM EST
Ends: Mon Oct 29th, 2018 07:00 AM EST
List of eligibility
- Live in one of these countries: United States, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
- PC only
- Install the Alienware Showdown Community App and complete the setup.
Can I participate if I am not in US/EUW
- Yes! However please note that the computer can only be sent within the United States (and you have to be from the US, not your family or friends, YOU).
I don’t have a PayPal account
- A PayPal account is required to redeem your prize. Please note that in order to purchase V-bucks, your PayPal account has to be linked with a credit card as well (don’t forget to verify your email, or it won’t let you log in and claim your reward).
Can I participate in the challenge playing Fortnite on a console?
Why do I need to install the Alienware Community Showdown App?
- The app is the only way for Overwolf to track down all your Victory Royales and Kills. It works in the background of your game and will not interrupt it.
How are points calculated
- Players: Each kill will reward your community 10 points Each Victory Royale will reward your community 50 points.
- Streamers: Each kill will reward their community 100 points. Each Victory Royale will reward their community 500 points.
Which game modes are eligible to earn points?
- All official Fortnite game modes except Playgrounds and Disco Domination are eligible.
Can I change community
- No, your choice is permanent and linked to your Twitch account.
Where can I see the standings?
- You can see the current leaderboard on our main campaign’s page HERE.
What should I do if I encounter a bug
- Please make sure to contact the Overwolf Support with your Twitch username, a screenshot and a description of the bug.
How are the rewards shared among all communities?
- Alienware PC: The top US contributors to the top 3 communities will win a $2,500 Alienware PC.
- The V-Bucks will be raffled among random members of the winning communities (Having a higher rank doesn’t guarantee you get the reward). In case a community contains fewer winners than potential winners, the prize pool will be shared evenly across all members of the community.
- 1. 230,000 V-Bucks (230 winners of 1,000 V-Bucks)
- 2. 170,000 V-Bucks (170 winners of 1,000 V-Bucks)
- 3. 150,000 V-Bucks (150 winners of 1,000 V-Bucks)
- 4. 120,000 V-Bucks (120 winners of 1,000 V-Bucks)
- 5. 100,000 V-Bucks (100 winners of 1,000 V-Bucks)
- 6. 80,000 V-Bucks (80 winners of 1,000 V-Bucks)
- 7. 60,000 V-Bucks (60 winners of 1,000 V-Bucks)
- 8. 40,000 V-Bucks (40 winners of 1,000 V-Bucks)
- 9. 30,000 V-Bucks (30 winners of 1,000 V-Bucks)
- 10. 20,000 V-Bucks (20 winners of 1,000 V-Bucks)
How do I know if I won?
- Alienware PC: Follow our Twitter account, the winners will be announced at the end of the campaign. You will also receive an email from a member of the Overwolf team confirming your win.
- V-Bucks: You will receive an email from PayPal confirming your win and the delivery of $10 to your PayPal account.
How and when will I receive my reward?
- Alienware PC: You will receive an email from our marketing manager confirming your win by November 8th.
- V-Bucks: The community battle has ended! Prizes will be raffled among community members and will be sent by November 8th via PayPal.
If you didn’t get an email – no need to contact us, it’s a raffle, we hope you get better luck next time.