In order to enjoy the app, follow those steps:
Install Overwolf and the app:
- If you already have Overwolf, search for the app in the Appstore.
- If you don't, download the bundle of Overwolf and the app here.
- Play League of Legends, and the app will auto launch for you when match begins and stats available.
- You can learn and advance even more using the app on Desktop, showing you much more than match stats.
Home screen – issues message
- Sometimes the app may prompt you that issues may affect its operation, or that it is not working for a short while.
- Some issues are known and can be explained (such as Lol update with a new champ you can't see) and sometimes the are out of our control (Riot API is down).
- When app is down, it is usually for maintenance and improving your experience with it. Just try again a bit later.
App is not launched when game starts
This may occur when either:
– App's auto launch setting is set to Off
– Auto Launch Permission of the app is set to Off in the Store>Library>>Games>LoL
– The Overlay for LoL is disabled in Store>Library>>Games>LoL
– The game mode is unsupported
– The game you play isn't LoL
When game begins, and the loading screen just keeps loading endlessly…
- This may happen because of Overwolf launch AFTER game/game client was launched. This flow doesn't allow Overwolf to acquire game stats.
- Next time just launch Overwolf before you open the LoL client.
- If problems presists, please send us details and logs through email or discord in order to resolve this.
There are no stats for players
Stats only appear AFTER a match begins.
Wait patiently and the app will tell you when stats are available.
- Unless it is a bug, you may not see stats (or see partial stats) when playing an unsupported game mode (see supported game modes here).
App shows "error" messages when entering a game
An error may occur from app's functionality, Overwolf functionality or external reasons (such as internet connection or Riot API).
- Close the app and try again. This fixes 90% of the problems.
- If this continues, contact Support.
Not all players have stats
- If a player has not stats at all, this means that Riot API is probably down or didn't provide information about the player.
If some stats exist, then the player may not have stats in the selected queue, or that the app malfunctions.
As This is a Beta version of the app, so issues may still exist.
"Player not detected" status – No data
If any of these steps does not help and you still face issues, please Submit a Support Request
Hotkey is not working
- Try restarting the app and/or Overwolf.