Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What games are supported by the app?
- A: League of Legends.
- Q: Which Game modes do you support?
- A: Facecheck officially supports Ranked Solo/Duo, Normal, Flex, ARAM, Twisted Treeline, One for All, Clash, Nexus Blitz and ARURF game modes.
- Q: Which regions does Facecheck support?
- A: Facecheck supports all regions except PBE and Garena.
- Q: Why does Facecheck not support Garena servers (Philippines, Singapore and Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam)?
- A: Currently Riot API does not support Garena, hence we cannot also.
- Q: Why do I need to install Overwolf for using the app?
- A: Overwolf is the platform that enables the app to appear inside your game and provides it with the data it needs. Without it, the app cannot exist and run.
- Q: What stats will I see on players?
- A: You’ll see their rank, level, winrate, CS, preferred role, Kill Participation, warding awareness and so much more!
- Q: How do you get the data on the players?
- A: When match begins, we detect the participant’s summoner names and their match history from Riot itself using Riot’s API.
- Q: Can other players see my stats?
- A: Yes, they can.
If they have the app they’ll see what you see, but they can do it by themselved by taking your summoner name into one of many websites connected to Riot API and search for you.
- Q: What else do you do with the those stats and summoner names?
- A: Nothing else. We use the information Riot provies all its partners through the API and present it.
- Q: How can I send you logs?
- A: It’s quite simple and takes just a few steps, please follow the instructions here.
Please send them to us via email: email@example.com