How to export your Overwolf data
- Make sure you’re logged in to your Overwolf account, as this feature is for registered users only.
- Right-click the Overwolf tray icon, go to your settings → Privacy → Privacy Control Panel.
- Hit the “Request your data” button, confirm the action and… You’re done!
Once your data package is ready, an email will be sent to your registered email address with a download link.
Please note that:
- Collecting and organizing your data is a process that takes time. You can only request your data once every 30 days from your previous request.
- Your email must be verified in order to request your data.
- Deleting your account cancels your data package request.