How to delete your Overwolf account and all related data
- Make sure you’re logged in to your Overwolf account, as this feature is for registered users only.
- Right-click the Overwolf tray icon, go to settings → Privacy → Privacy Control Panel.
- Hit the “Delete Account” button, confirm the action and you will automatically be logged out.
- Next, your account will be suspended for 2 weeks.
- Once those 2 weeks are up, your Overwolf account and all related data will be permanently deleted.
- Warning: This action is irreversible.
Please note that:
- Your email must be verified in order to delete your account and related data.
- Deleting your account cancels your data package request if you happen to have one in progress.