App is not launched when game starts
This may occur when either:
- You set the app to 'Auto Launch = Off'
- Overwolf is not running
- Hearthstone is not set to run using DirectX9 (see how to fix it)
App stopped working
- Close Deckmate by clicking on the “X” button on the left deck tracker
- Launch Deckmate again
If this didn’t help please continue to step 2.
- Close Hearthstone
- Close Overwolf
- Launch Overwolf
- Launch Hearthstone
Importing a deck is not working properly or missing cards:
There could be a number of reasons for the import feature to not work since this is a mechanical process in which the app uses your cursor to perform the actions.
Before anything else, check that:
- Your display of text and size setting of your screen is set 100% (see how to check this).
- Your HearthStone screen resolution is set to any specific resolution and isn't just blank.
- We support resolutions of 1024*768 or higher for the Import process.
If importing a deck does not work as it should, it may be due to the fact that you use a touchscreen PC (Search box moved to top instead of bottom).
In order to fix this issue, please follow these instructions:
- Head over to C:/Program Files (x86)/Hearthstone
- Look up Hearthstone.exe, right click and choose properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab -> Check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and select Windows 7.
- Once that is done, restart Hearthstone.
- Please note that The export feature is only supported when your Hearthstone's client language is set to English.
- Go to %localappdata%/Overwolf/
- Compress the Log folder into a *.rar/zip
- Send it over 🙂
Tracker shows only dealt cards, or doesn't track properly
- You also have other HearthStone trackers run in parallel – make sure DeckMate is the only active tracker
- App was launched after round started – always open before game start, and set Auto Launch to "On" so you won't have to remember.
- Overwolf itself was launched, or updated, during the game – it is always recommended to launch Overwolf before launching the game.