Cant login to HearthHead
Currently this issue can happen both in HearthHead portal and DeckMate.
To fix it you need to reset your password using HearthHead portal.
App is not launched when game starts
This may occur when either:
- You set the app to 'Auto Launch = Off'
- Overwolf is not running
- Hearthstone is not set to run using DirectX9 (see how to fix it)
App stopped working
- Close Deckmate by clicking on the “X” button on the left deck tracker
- Launch Deckmate again
If this didn’t help please continue to step 2.
- Close Hearthstone
- Close Overwolf
- Launch Overwolf
- Launch Hearthstone
Importing a deck is not working properly or missing cards:
There could be a number of reasons for the import feature to not work since this is a mechanical process in which the app uses your cursor to perform the actions.
Before anything else, check that:
- Your display of text and size setting of your screen is set 100% (see how to check this).
- Your HearthStone screen resolution is set to any specific resolution and isn't just blank.
- We support resolutions of 1024*768 or higher for the Import process.
If importing a deck does not work as it should, it may be due to the fact that you use a touchscreen PC (Search box moved to top instead of bottom).
In order to fix this issue, please follow these instructions:
- Head over to C:/Program Files (x86)/Hearthstone
- Look up Hearthstone.exe, right click and choose properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab -> Check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and select Windows 7.
- Once that is done, restart Hearthstone.
- Please note that The export feature is only supported when your Hearthstone's client language is set to English.
- Go to %localappdata%/Overwolf/
- Compress the Log folder into a *.rar/zip
- Send it over 🙂
Tracker shows only dealt cards, or doesn't track properly
- You also have other HearthStone trackers run in parallel – make sure DeckMate is the only active tracker
- App was launched after round started – always open before game start, and set Auto Launch to "On" so you won't have to remember.
- Overwolf itself was launched, or updated, during the game – it is always recommended to launch Overwolf before launching the game.