We have found that some laptops and PCs that have both Intel Quick Sync and an AMD capable graphic cards can have some video performance issues causing Overwolf to not recognize the share textures feature which is essential.
*Note – The very first thing you can do is making sure that your graphic card is updated.
Configuring Switchable Graphics
Choose whether to run applications on the high performance or power saving graphics processor, or to assign the GPU based on the current power source.
1. Right-click the Desktop and select AMD Radeon Settings from the menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Select Radeon Additional Settings.
4. Navigate to Power and select Switchable Graphics Application Settings to see a list of recent applications and which GPU they are using.
5. Select Switchable Graphics Global Settings to adjust your GPU settings for longer battery life or higher performance.
Note! The high performance GPU may not be available when the laptop is running on battery power.
Assigning Applications to GPUs
Assigning applications allows the user to specify which graphics processor is best suited for 3D applications. Selecting high performance will engage the discrete GPU and allow the system to increase graphical processing capabilities.
To add an application to use the high performance GPU:
1. Navigate to Radeon Settings > Preferences > Additional Settings > Power > Switchable Graphics Application Settings and the click Add Application
2. Select the program called “Overlay” (overwolfoverlayhelper.exe)\ (ow-obs.exe) and select it (You can also add the Overwolf.exe process as well)you want to add and click Open.
3. Under Graphic Settings choose High Performance and click apply.
Using the new Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition? Please use this guide
If you still experience issues please contact Overwolf support at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This article was copied from AMD Knowledge Base, click here for more info